Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Ugly Truth

Hello Parents & Friends!
I don't know if you have heard, but the book THE UGLY TRUTH has been released!
These 3rd graders are so excited and anytime kids are excited about reading this teacher is excited too.
The book was released last week (yes- I am a little behind) and they kids could not have been more anxious for it to arrive. Many of them ordered it in September to be delivered to the school on the date of release. That was a L-O-N-G time to wait and one of our classmates was quoted when he FINALLY got his book as saying "This is the best day of my life- until I get my driver's licence that is!". How cute is that?
Our librarian even hosted an Ugly Truth Release Party and all the kids who bought the book got to come and enjoy the new book together and have some super cute cake (made by a parent in our room!). Of course I took pictures of the event to share with you. So ENJOY!

PS- I bought a copy of the book for our classroom library and it has not been on the shelf yet. It may been worn out by the time in makes it to a basket. These kids are LOVIN' it!

The book! The reason for all the excitement.






Our lovely librarian with some pretty excited boys!
Mrs. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments