Friday, August 2, 2013

Our Journey Begins NOW!

Welcome to 5th Grade!! I enjoyed meeting most of you Thursday night at Open House! I know it was a busy time and I did not get spend a lot of time with you, but I hope you got to look around our beautiful new building, meet our staff, and enjoyed getting a peek into our classroom. We have been working very hard around here to get the building ready for you and we are looking forward to Tuesday when it will be filled with students!!

I am ready for great year and hope to use this blog as a way to keep you updated on what is going on in Room 153. I take a lot of pictures and love to share what we are up to. I also hope to have the students blog about what they are learning too- so once school starts and we get in the swing of things please check back here often for updates.

If you were not able to make it Thursday I have posted a few pictures for you to get your sneak peek into the building too!



our classroom


our reading corner





Our Media Center.

Our Media Center.

Our Computers are being installed EVERYWHERE!

Our beautiful cafeteria.


our gym
Thank you so much for stopping by!!  I can't wait to see you all in a few days. I hope you are equally as excited and ready for an awesome year!! We will be the first 5th graders to ever enter this building, it is going to be a wonderful journey and it begins NOW.

Mrs. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments