Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Spoiled!


This teacher has to be the most spoiled teacher in the building! I have never had such a wonderful birthday celebration here at school. I loved every minute of it and wanted to say THANKS for everything to everyone who helped me have such a wonderful day! We celebrated with doughnuts and juice for breakfast, and cupcakes for snack. Not just any cupcakes, but a penguin cupcake cake made especially for me because penguins are my favorite animal! We had all of those treats AND I got balloons, a singing card and a GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A MASSAGE. I have only had one massage in my life and I could not be more excited to put that gift to use.  I love birthdays and I loved spending this one with the fabulous group of kids in room 201!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Mrs. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments